cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since update, picture has a slight stutter as if frame rate has dropped.

Within the last hour, my PS4 downloaded and installed the latest Now TV update which has changed the look of the app,for the better i might add. However, now trying to watch Sky Sports and picture is not running as smooth now and has a headache-inducing slight stutter, which though barely noticeable watching Sky Sports News is very apparent when watching anything with movement, such as the tennis. Please help..

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable

A show to really notice the stuttering is the new Bear Grylls show, really bad on that
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news on this since I sent the video? It's been a while since I informed you guys of this issue and I'm getting a little impatient as this is costing me £32 a month and is currently unwatchable.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As much information? There is no information it stutters simple as that.....
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep trying to post with video but nothing page reloads after I press post so not sure what to do. Is there anything that can be done to get the picture like it was before the update. I'm sick of not being able to watch sky sports on my TV. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting back to me, we need to see the severity of the issue in no way are we saying you're lying. I will and you an e-mail now keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What is the point in doing that? Do you think we are lying?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We're trying to gather as much information as possible so it would be easier and quicker for the tech team to sort out. 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I told them this issue on beta yet they still updated the app.... Absolutely ridiculous
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've had an issue with the PS4 app. I have spoken with the tech team about this for you and they're having a look into this. Let us know if you continue to have any problems.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks. Just to let you know, its still exactly the same and is practically unwatchable due to the micro-stutter which sucks because my PS4 is my preferred method of viewing. It was absolutely fine before todays update but  I have now had to resort to watching on the laptop. Hope this gets sorted.