cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since update, picture has a slight stutter as if frame rate has dropped.

Within the last hour, my PS4 downloaded and installed the latest Now TV update which has changed the look of the app,for the better i might add. However, now trying to watch Sky Sports and picture is not running as smooth now and has a headache-inducing slight stutter, which though barely noticeable watching Sky Sports News is very apparent when watching anything with movement, such as the tennis. Please help..

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since the last ps4 update last year there has been a constant stutter across movies, entertainment and sport. Some people may not notice it but after watching Netflix/amazon then watching nowtv it really does show. Someone really needs to look into it and try to patch it as after my passes run out I am going to stop as it ruins the enjoyment. Please patch! Tried all suggestions here nothing works. Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since the last update
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wow, just tried watching football on Sky Sports on Now TV.  The 'micro' stutter makes the entire broadcast seem artificial in some way.  It's not that the image freezes, there is a just a noticeable tiny lag between frames.   It's totally unwatchable.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I don't own a PlayStation or currently have a NowTV Sports Pass so can't check for the micro stuttering you are seeing on the Sports streams, but just a thought is there a setting in the PS4 for 50Hz video playback ?

Pressing the info button on your TV screen should give you the input resolution and frequency.

If you PS4 is set to 50hz when watching NowTV then please ignore my post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Buffering of The Interview on PS4 every 10 minutes freezes and returns to main screen despite stable and reliable network. I therefore doubt your updates have been successful as you are claiming above.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't believe you actually fixed something haha I'm amazed 😛
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got another update today and can confirm the stuttering has stopped
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for letting us know @Anonymous User, that's great news!

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

we too are getting stuttering. how can this be fixrd please?