cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Saying bank details are incorrect

I have been trying to set up now tv on my ps4! I opted for the 14 free trial but every time I tried to log on it kept saying incorrect details so I just left it. But after the 14 days of me not watching anything there is a payment of £9.99 that came out my bank on the 21/04! After phoning today and trying to get passwords and username changed I still can't log on as it says my bank details are incorrect! How can that be possible when it clearly shows that now tv has been paid £9.99! Please can I get a quick response as to what is happening please.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I see that it's easier to take the money out my account than it is to find a explanation on why I can't still get to watch what I've paid for! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Honestly what a joke! Not even a reply from anyone that works at now tv! If anyone can help me please be free to message me! 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

People having multiple NOW TV accounts appears the source of most customers problems such as this... Ideally your 'forum' user name should the same as your NOW TV 'device' user name.

I suggest you access the forums 'live chat' facility (between 08:00-24:00Hrs), preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device) and explain your requirements to them.

Click on the following: Manage my account link. 

• Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that you have been charged, As this is an account related issue it can't be answered within the open forum.

I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy