cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ps4

Hi, I have signed into my NOW tv account on my PS4 but it’s not giving me the option to watch Live tv.. just asking me to buy the entertainment, kids, sports packages etc?
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have signed into my NOW tv account on my PS4 but it’s not giving me the option to watch Live tv.. just asking me to buy the entertainment, kids, sports packages etc?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Firstly what NowTV passes do you have on your account, i.e. entertainment, cinema, sports or kids ?

I don't own a PS4, but when you go to the nowtv website with your internet browser and sign into My Account, My Passes do they show active passes or is it asking you to buy a pass or start a 14 day free trial ?

Also, when going to My Account > Manage Devices does it show your PS4 on the list ?

When you go to My Account > View My Bills, does it show any recent payments for your passes ? 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Which of the four NOW TV services have you subscribed?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I haven’t subscribed to any, I did have the entertainment package but I’ve cancelled it. I watch it on a normal tv and now trying to watch it on my PS4 but obviously it doesn’t have an Ariel. So it won’t let me watch live tv?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
...I watch it on a normal tv and now trying to watch it on my PS4 but obviously it doesn’t have an Ariel. So it won’t let me watch live tv?

If you mean you want to watch 'free-to-view' channels such as BBC 1, 2, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5 etc on your PS4 then please note that NOW TV do not offer these channels. 

You will need to download and install each of the 'free-to-view' channel apps separately - if they exist on the PS4 platform...

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I haven’t subscribed to any, I did have the entertainment package but I’ve cancelled it. I watch it on a normal tv and now trying to watch it on my PS4 but obviously it doesn’t have an Ariel. So it won’t let me watch live tv?

@Anonymous User

When you say that you was watching on a normal TV (was that Sky TV, NowTV, or Freeview) ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you a Sky TV Subscriber ?

Do you mean the Sky TV App (aka Sky Go) and not the NowTV App on the PS4 ?

If so, this is a NowTV forum and you may have to go over to the Sky TV Forum for advice or assistance unless somebody on here is familiar with the Sky TV App on the PlayStation.