cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ps4 keeps crashing or buffering

Been complaining all time about this, been told to do a few steps which ive done, keeps doing amd even worse.
Are you going to fix this app or am i going to be another costumer leaving?
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Funny thing is. They blame it on us.. makes me wonder why everything else works just fine but now tv doesnt.. FIX IT.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really? Just do those simply things?

this app is garbage. I watched Gaurdians of the Galaxy 2 last night and it buffed well over 100 times. 

M on a free trial at the mo so I’ll give 1 or 2 more films but if it doesn’t sort itself out, I’m off. 

How on earth do you lot have the nerve to charge £10 per month for something that clearly doesn’t work?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m also on a trial for NowTv and since installing I have not been able to watch anything without it freezing every 5 seconds. I have a wired connection to my PS4 and have tried all the suggested actions You’ve provided 3 times now. Please note it’s not an issue with my broadband or my PS4. I can run NETFLIX, YOUTUBE and BBC iPLAYER perfectly so the problem must be a bug in your app. I tried it on my iPhone and had no issues. I don’t think I will be paying for your service if you don’t listen to your customers and fix the app