cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ps4 buffering

I have virgin 200meg all other streaming services work with no buffering.when it comes to now tv through the ps4 however it is unusable are we getting a refund as the service is not fit for purpose
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep - buffering on my high speed connection again.

I can stream in 4K on Netflix without issue.

😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same issue here. We have 200Mb Virgin broadband.

ALL other streaming services work correctly but NowTV keep buffering every few minutes only on the PS4 app.

NowTV works correctly if viewed on our Mac desktop or an iPad.

Please can the NowTV team fix the PS4 app and soon?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have this issue, I'm getting 80MB down through PS4 ethernet yet it buffers every few minutes.

Other streaming services are running flawlessly in true high definition.

I've tried all the suggestions last given to me by nowtv support, a few months ago it was working fine...

Chromecast is working, please fix your ps4 app!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My PS4 buffering issues seems to be isolated to Ray Donavan S3E1. Anyone experiencing this?

Cheers

Richard.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have virgin 200meg all other streaming services work with no buffering.when it comes to now tv through the ps4 however it is unusable are we getting a refund as the service is not fit for purpose

@Anonymous User

Hi there, welcome to the fourm

We wouldnt be able to promise a refund over the fourm, have you tried different troubleshooting steps? for example using an ethernet cable directly to the hub and Ps4? 

Thanks Nowtv. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Tried all of the recomendations now tv have suggested with no success.please also note no other streaming services suffer these prolonged and constant buffering problems on the ps4 other than now tv