Ps4 5.0 update

The new ps4 update has ruined my now tv. Its slow and doesnt work!! Wtf
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s truly awful. And still is after the update
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, I am also unsure of where how to change the privacy settings mentioned?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV unwatchable on the PS4 sine the upgrade. Any news on a patch ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Noticed a NowTV update on my PS4 last night. Not sure what this update contained though. Could be related to these issues I guess.

Rg.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to add - films and shows won't even play properly - slow and jerky and are unwatchable.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same problem as the previous poster. I have accepted all the new PS4 privacy terms etc. Now TV takes forever to load, and once it finally does it is agonizingly slow. I can barely get through the menus. I've been sitting here for the past 10 mins just waiting for the menu to get onto the 'family' section of movies. My Amazon and Netflix apps are working perfectly, so its definitely a Now TV issue. I too will have to cancel my subscription if there is no fix in the next few days, as I'm paying money for something I can't even use.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same... Answering privacy questions allows it to load but it's still incredibly unstable. Can watch one episode fine, select the next and it crashes.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve done all that but it’s still happening. Any more suggestions?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ditto, same with Amazon Prime too. The update won't buffer the app. I need my fix of Curb!