cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PS4 crashing?

Ive always had problems but now more so since the update. I watch an episode, at the end of the episode it tries to load then just goes blank and I have to reset the app. I'm running at a high upload and download speed so it isn't connection. Netflix doesn't crash so it's an app issue. I've followed the instructions TWICE about deleting the history and the app and it doesn't fix it. I'm at a loss at what else to do other than recommend the app get repaired properly and hope something gets done. If anyone has the same experience or knows how to repair it please follow on the thread. Thankyou
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I apologise I haven't replied sooner.. yes. It fixed it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried every step. Still freezing every 2 mins or so whilst I'm trying to watch the football .Paid for this game and its unwatchable. Disgusted . No problems with any other app or streaming
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Really sorry to hear that, would you mind specifying what steps you've tried? just so we can check incase there's anything that might of been missed that we can try.

I'll send you an email regarding the money you've spent on the pass.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My persistent crashing steps:

.watch live tv

.press circle to go back 

.crash, followed by ps4 stuck/locked on trying to report the error (blue screen with 'Please wait...') stuck in a loop.

.put netflix back on.

no downloads occuring nor unclosed apps at time of crash.

This will be an issue the devs wont be able to replicate as there is a much deeper issue with the app code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's absolutely shocking that these robots responding are still peddling these nonsense,useless fixes.the app for both the ps3 and ps4 isn't fit for purpose.instead of fobbing customers off with useless fixes bows about some reassurance that your engineers are looking into both apps and fixing them so our systems don't crash again
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User we are investigating and trying to help, but @Anonymous User hasn't posted since 11th September about this issue, so we need to double check that it's still occurring.

Are you experiencing any problems? If so, please let us know specifically what they are, and we'll get it looked into.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User could you please let us know if you're still experiencing this issue?

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have always had problems with NowTv app on my ps4. The old version crashed after watching a couple of episodes, now the new version crashes after every single episode. How can a problem that's been going on so long not be fixed?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Your issue has been raised with our technical team.

Sorry about the trouble 😞

Birgit

NOW TV Team