cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PS4 buffering issue

Hi when I am watching anything on now tv it constantly buffers I then have to click off the program I am watching and go back on to it to get it to play again, I have tryed every step that you have responded to people having the same issue (close downloads, delete app, PlayStation on safe mode etc) but has not made a difference, this is not a constant problem but actually tends to happen when my internet is faster ( not peak times ) and I am having no issues with any other streaming services (Iplayer, Netflix, YouTube)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

And to add if I leave it buffering it does not come back on at all I left something on by accident last night and it was still in the exact same spot this morning.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry that you're having such issues with the PlayStation app. You mentioned the steps you've tried thus far. Have you tried on a wired connection also? 

Also can you try clearing the NOW TV game data. Maybe try moving the router closer to the console. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried wired and it made no difference and also deleted the game data, I have solved the problem myself by going out and BUYING a now tv box, I was also promised an email from technical support which never happened, this is clearly a problem with the ps4 app (not sure why it is not affecting every ps4) so seems as I spend so long solving my own problem I'll await the compensation package that you get together for me say 1 months free movie and entertainment pass, thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, glad to hear you're viewing again. Sorry to hear you needed to get a NOW TV box to do so. I can see that my colleague is looking into your case with the tech team. They will be in touch very soon with any talk of compensation and further trouble shooting steps.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team