cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PS4 app not working

Hello,

For the last 2 weeks my now tv app on my PS4 isn't working. I've done everything I can think of, I've deleted and re installed the app 3 times now. I've updated the app itself. I even went to the point of resetting my PlayStation but all to no avail. It's the only app that isn't working, Netflix, iplayer, 4OD and all my gaming apps are working fine. Is it possible to get this sorted asap as obviously I'm currently paying for a service we're unable to use.

Thank you,

Luke301
28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue. Re downloaded and re initialised the PS4. Have watched about 4 programmes. Crashes every time now.  Screen goes back to home hub and then gives error message. Getting really annoying. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear about these issues.

I was just wondering if you could confirm who your ISP is ?

If it is TalkTalk we are currently investigating issues where our App on the PS4 is causing TalkTalk routers to reboot.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/PlayStation-4/Internet-keeps-resetting-after-about-20-mins/m-p/402638/highlight/true#M2565

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you with talktalk? If so, read my other Groaner posts.

Groaner

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No I'm not with talk talk, I'm with Virgin Media
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I've been trying to find out if it's specific to that ISP/router, but sounds like there might be some issue with the app.

Groaner

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Definitely the app mate. Everything else is working on my PS4 except Now tv.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm really sorry to hear you're having issues with your PS4 app.

Do you get an error message?

Can you let us know what happens?

With this we'll be able to look into this further for you.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi now tv can you guys and girls help me with my app cause it lets me open it and scroll through and look at movies and different tv shows but there is this problem whenever I try to get a 14 day trial or redeem my two months pass it says it’s wrong or says something went wrong give it a moment and I wait and nothing happens hope you fix this by the way my internet is Technicolor 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What happens if you try to start the 14 day free trial or redeem the voucher code by going to the NowTV website with an internet browser and select My Account > Passes & Vouchers, instead of your PlayStation ?