cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv account suddenly vanished

As the title says, I've just tried using my NowTv on my PS4, which was perfectly fine last night only to be greeted by the "You've registered the maximum number" etc, Now, seeing as I only use it on my TV and, my PS4, where the account was originally made I'd quite like to know why, all of a sudden, I can no longer access MY ACCOUNT on the device it was originally made on, its just pfffffft, vanished into thin air. Any help would be greatly appreciated. P.S. I cannot for the love of all thats holy find an emal address for customer services, hence the rant
5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you might not, someone else might unfortunately if you have any one else in household. People have accidentally deleted devices in past when trying to resolve problems.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:
People have accidentally deleted devices in past when trying to resolve problems.

Indeed. Especially when they're in 'panic mode' Smiley Surprised

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

When it comes to device limit resetting, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and very politely explain your situation, as (per their T&C's) they are under no obligation to do what you require!

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi and thank you for the polite responses. it just seemed odd how all of a sudden the devices disappeared, when i personally haven't removed a single one from my account, so they should still be there, i mean, im hardly likely to remove devices i use daily. Thanks again for the replies, muchly appreciated as im mystified
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you can check registered devices in my account then devices. This will show you if there are any unrecognised devices. Chat can help free up the slot you need. I recommend you tell them to hold whilst you make sure you can access on your device.please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.