cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV ps4 total fail

It's cold out. I wanted to watch United vs WBA. Actually noticed United play 3 times on sky in 6 days. Perfect for a week sky sports pass. Less that a beer a game at the pub. However playback quality is beyond dreadful, will post video to Twitter. Unwatchable. Constant buffering.

Additional details, PS4 is wireless and fine with Netflix, Amazon prime and YouTube in HD. 48Mb Download speed on phone. 35Mb Diwnload on PS4 no additional downloads. Only other device online is this phone while i tell you how bad the service is. Yes I've deleted the app and reinstalled. The laggy login takes an age to justify trying a third time.

Now TV, I'm going to need a refund and you releasing such a broken app is sloppy at best, dishonest at worst.

Yours very disappointingly

Chris
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried to delete this message. A system update on my PS4 improved the problem significantly.

Please accept my apology for a frustrated message.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
Tried to delete this message. A system update on my PS4 improved the problem significantly.

Please accept my apology for a frustrated message.

@@No problem @Anonymous User Sometimes a system update can help but unusually it is so significant. For anyone else that comes across this thread in the future, also check that you are only running the NOW TV App on it's own while using the PS4. I once had problems with the NOW TV App whilst i had Battlefield 1 in running in the background. Closed Battlefield 1 and the app worked perfectly. Not a guaranteed sollution but someone who might find this thread via google might need this advice some day. Thanks @Anonymous User