cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not working on ps4

My now tv on my ps4 isn't working it keeps coming up with error code 1301 is there anyway to fix it been like it for a week now
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My now tv isn't working keeps getting error code 1301 is there anyway to sort this out its been happening for a week now
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems.

Can you please try the following:

1. Delete the NOW TV app.
  2. Delete all NOW TV files from the Game Data folder.
  3. Re-install the app.
  4. Try NOW TV again.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been charged from my account after a 2month free voucher ran out and i had a message telling me you would never debit money from my account, it was just to verify age etc. So i thought well i've been charged, may as well use the service i havent asked for, signed up for or legally allowed you to access my bank to charge me for but low and behold it wants me to pay out 9.99 a month for a service i neither asked for or signed up for. But i've still been charged. When will i receive my refund?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User when you entered your voucher code you would have been informed that you would be charged once it eneded. This would have included the price and exact date billing would start. If you want to cancel your pass you can do this at any time via My Account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Theres nothing active and their still charging me
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why are you stealing money from my bank acciunt?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope, it told me i wouldnt be charged and it still wont let me use account lol it doesnt even show up in billing
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if it's not showing in My Passes and you are still being billed you've got more than one account. Try http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I dont have anymore accounts