cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWTV not working PS4

I've had NowTV, the PS4 app, on Sky Sports News for the whole day, and then suddenly its not working properly, if i click to load sky sports news again, it works for about 10 seconds, then the loading icon comes up for a few seconds, then it puts me back on the sports screen. It also looks like the background has changed colour as well in the sports section of the app, has there been an update? If there is, it doesnt seem to have helped very much...

Would appreciate any helpful replies, which could help sort out my issue.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User Haven't heard anything yet and is working fine on the PS4 in the office here.Have you tried uninstalling the NOW TV App and rienstalling it agian to see if this fixes the issue?

@ LukeMontgomery wrote:

I've had NowTV, the PS4 app, on Sky Sports News for the whole day, and then suddenly its not working properly, if i click to load sky sports news again, it works for about 10 seconds, then the loading icon comes up for a few seconds, then it puts me back on the sports screen. It also looks like the background has changed colour as well in the sports section of the app, has there been an update? If there is, it doesnt seem to have helped very much...

Would appreciate any helpful replies, which could help sort out my issue.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tony, if you have a ps4 in the office surely you can see the motion judder on all streams that's been mentioned a few times on this forum (and on many other posts elsewhere)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Took your advice, it is working now, but for some reason the stream quality has dropped as well?

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User We've noticed that the stream quality has dropped over the past 2 days and we are working on it intensely in the background. Sorry about all this hassle Luke. Hopefully have it sorted soon. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hopefully you'll have it sorted before the F1 season starts!

@Tony-D wrote:

@Anonymous User We've noticed that the stream quality has dropped over the past 2 days and we are working on it intensely in the background. Sorry about all this hassle Luke. Hopefully have it sorted soon.