cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My stream quality is saying 0 on ps4

The picture is bad saying stream quality is 0, I don't think it's an Internet problem as before I was getting 3800 stream quality or something, I've tried closing the application, checking for updates and even deleted and redownloaded the app but it doesn't fix it, there doesn't seem to be anyone else with this problem so I can't really do anything, please help
54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this too.

Are you able to try resetting your wireless router and letting us know how you get on?

Let's try and get it looking less pirated for you!

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I work in IT. So before I get onto a forum or ask the question I've already tried resetting everything, reinstalling etc.  I also have Amazon Prime, IPlayer and Netflix working perfectly.

So this is an appliction or network (your network) problem. Please inform your developers that "works on my machine" is not a valid method of working in the modern age.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am still experiencing this issue. 

I have tried everything that you have said on this page. Yes, I have reset my router, several times.

This is really frustrating, I think this issue has actually got worse over the past few days. 

The stream quality says 0 and I can barely watch a show for 10 minutes without it stopping. 

I was watching a show just now and after about 10 minutes it stops. If I leave it for ages, I still can't watch it. 

I have even closed the app multiple timesand now when I try to continue watching it stops after about 5 minutes. The only way to get it to start again is to close the app and go back into it. 

This is so frustrating that I end up just giving up and never finish watching anything. 

I am paying for a service that I cannot use. 

I agree with everyone else on here, this started to happen after the update. 

Hope you can find a solution asap.

Thanks

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for trying all the troubleshooting and for coming back to us. 

Since we're getting quite a few reports on this we have asked for this to be investigated so our teams are on the case and we will come back with an update just as soon as we have it.

Thanks alot for you Patience with this.

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am having the same issues on my PS4 with Now TV and on my ipad.

Netflix and all other applications ae working ok.

I ws intending to binge watch The Wire this weekend - when will this be resolved - I am missing out on quality chill time guys???

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We're really sorry for the delay. As mentioned this is being investigated but regrettably we don't have an update just as yet, we'll keep chasing this and come back to you ASAP.

Thanks for understanding.

NOW TV Team 

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there also having the same problems it's so frustrating when every other app works fine, have tried all trouble fixing problems to no avail. It has been like this for a while now I pay for movies and entertainment and it stops every 2 minutes. Really frustrating.

Hopefully the update will be updated asap, as a week has gone by without any viewing. 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Simon-J @Anonymous User any update on this for these lovely folk.  Nothing worse than a Friday evening after a long week at work when your entertainment choice isn't working!

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

this is still happening - i will be making a complaint if this is not fixed asap -  the live chat has not been great.

I am very cross!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,
I have the same issue and it started since the logo changed to orange. I've uninstalled and rebooted my router, even paid for an engineer to come out from Fibre/broadband provider to check service which is now superb. I have to keep closing app and replaying after about 5 mins of content.
This is clearly a NOW tv problem, what is the solution as I, like the others are paying for a service that is not being given yet NOW TV know about it.

Please advise.