cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My stream quality is saying 0 on ps4

The picture is bad saying stream quality is 0, I don't think it's an Internet problem as before I was getting 3800 stream quality or something, I've tried closing the application, checking for updates and even deleted and redownloaded the app but it doesn't fix it, there doesn't seem to be anyone else with this problem so I can't really do anything, please help
54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound is out of sync on Sky Sports News

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here, hugely frustrating, please fix!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here, I'm hoping for some kind of positive response
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey everyone,

We're still working on this and looking to test everything out to make sure we get the all clear on the app.

Unfortunately we still don't have a confirmed date, but we will be posting an update here as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Ryan

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news Andy?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

And on we go into yet another footballing weekend with a substandard stream quality. I have spent the last hour reloading this app in the hope that at some point I'll get a quality that is somewhere near acceptable. If you want to take your own sweet time fixing it, this is fine, but I want a refund. When you can once again provide me with the quality you did last season I am happy to pay for it again.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We're really sorry the quality has been sub- standard, we have found that troubleshooting such as uninstalling, clearing data and rebuilding the data base helps for some but we know it dosn't help everyone and so we are investigating on our side too. 

Regarding the refund we will take a look into your account and send you an email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Migtv
Advocate

For more than a week now, I too have been plagued by constant buffering using the PS4 app and a message of "zero" stream quality.  It appears that this is a recent development as it was working fine before this. All the recommended checks and setting tweaks have yielded no improvement, I have a WIRED connection and all other streaming services are working faultlessly with my super fibre broadband.

I subscribe to the MOVIES service with NowTV for an extra 9.99 a month and this has been virtually unusable for the time mentioned above. 

So, my two questions are 1) How close is NowTV to providing an update fix for their app and 2) Are viewers to be compensated for loss of subscripted services?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Migtv

Our teams are still looking into this issue at the moment. We are unable to discuss any specific account related issues within the open forum as it would vary on a case by case basis.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, have you come up with a solution yet as it still showing as 0 stream quality after all this time. I have tried everything you have said but still the same

Andy