cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing programs

Hi just wondering if someone else has the same problem I was going to watch blue bloods this morning I came bk to it now and the program is missing 

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Totally fed up,. Was enjoying watching secrets and lies last night .. Episode 5 .. Went to continue it tonight and the whole series has disappeared !! So annoying as I was really enjoying it ! It didn't say that the series was going,. Why do they keep doing this !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Grey Anatomy season 11 episode 25 is missing by watching from sky living. If you are  Grey Anotomy from abc studios box set season 12 episode 1 is missing so you are missing one episode out which is every frustrating.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it possible you can add season 11 episode 25 on by watching on via sky living and add season 12 episode 1 via abc studios box set please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Grey anatomy season 11 episode 25 is missing. Is it possible this can be added please. It's the only episode missing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks I will wait till tomorrow 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @commanda6

Blue Bloods is back on the service now, I have reported Madam Secretary as this content should be availible by now.

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not episode 7 that's was on last night also madam secretary episode 3 was on this morning now it's not scandal and grey anatomy has not been updated for over a week 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

michelle2935 wrote:

Not episode 7 that's was on last night also madam secretary episode 3 was on this morning now it's not scandal and grey anatomy has not been updated for over a week 

Hi @Anonymous User 

That's because greys anatomy and scandal are on their mid-season breaks. greys anatomy is coming back late February and scandal is coming back sometime later in the year. The month is not yet known. Unfortunately, these are American shows and the Americans like to have mid-season breaks halfway through seasons. Unfortunately, due to be agreements that nowTV have with rights holders they are forced to honour those mid-season breaks. Mid-season breaks  aren't really something we do overhear with British produced programmes. So many people get confused by it 

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Forum-Info-Off-Topic-Chat/Television-information/m-p/353087/highlight/true#M2342

As for the latest episode of blue bloods now TV do state that it can take up to 24 hours for episodes to become available on catch up. It hasn't been 24 hours yet. As the madam secretary there might well be a problem there. If it's not available by the end of today post a new topic in the entertainment board and the now TV help team will pass it to the content team.

Hope that clears things up a bitSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

michelle2935 wrote:

Hi just wondering if someone else has the same problem I was going to watch blue bloods this morning I came bk to it now and the program is missing 

Hi @Anonymous User

I've checked on numerous now TV apps/devices to check if blue bloods is available and it is.

http://watch.nowtv.com/watch-entertainment/blue-bloods/711ecd81d3d02510VgnVCM1000000b43150a____

You using the PS4 correct? Try using the search function in the nowTV PS4 app to search for it 

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.