cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

McDonald's prize

Hello last night I was an competition to have a 2 month pass on now tv through Mcdonalds.  I have submitted the code and I am trying to watch it on my play station 4 however everytime I go onto to watch something it gives me an option to start a 14 day free trial despite me already applyin the code before for 2 months. Could you please fix this as I have tried signing out and signing back in and even put my card details in for it to update. Im also struggling to find a contact number or live chat on now tv so I need it sorted as its been a day into my 2 month free trial. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Read this page. 🙂

If it doesn't help, click contact us at the bottom where you can find live chat.

There is no phone number as it is an online company.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Read this page. 🙂

If it doesn't help, click contact us at the bottom where you can find live chat.

There is no phone number as it is an online company.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

same, mine wont work either

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you signed into your PS4 with your username ? Many customers enter a email address instead of the username.

Let us know if this works.

Andy