cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Internet keeps resetting after about 20 mins

I have recently just paid for the sky sports for the whole month on my PS4 now tv, and just my luck it keeps restarting my router and going off after about 20 mins, I normally pay weekely and it's normally fine, it's doing my head in now, all other apps work fine like Netflix etc just now tv, please someone help because paying 33 quid for sky sports and it's not working is a joke lol x
74 REPLIES 74
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im in the same boat here and its also been happening on Live Streams. My Internets perfect too and Im with Talk Talk but recently I've been watching Live Streams and it happens. And now its happening on NOW TV and I dont need this as Walking Deads back on Monday and I've waited 8 months for this. 😞 So you're not alone!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nine days since I first spotted/joined this thread. Why is it taking nowtv techs so long to check their app?

It's high time we got something better than the "be patient, we're investigating" line.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have talktalk and also the same problem,fine with all the other apps all this nonsense of rebooting is not the answer there is a definate problem with the app!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That's why I'm watching on laptop with no hiccups. I cant afford for the issue to disrupt my Walking Dead on Monday!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im in the same boat here and its also been happening on Live Streams. My Internets perfect too and Im with Talk Talk but recently I've been watching Live Streams and it happens. And now its happening on NOW TV and I dont need this as Walking Deads back on Monday and I've waited 8 months for this. Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am having exactly the same issue here, now tv need to sort this or come up with a fix fast, as at the end of the day everything else works fine

not been able to use it at all this month

also on a talk talk router

can now tv actually shed some light on this clearly widespread problem? or do i have to cancel my subscription? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

We're really sorry to hear about the issues with regards to your TalkTalk routers rebooting randomly.

Our teams are currently investigating this issue and once we have more information we will update this post.

If possible in the meantime please can you used a wired connection.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im in the same boat here and its also been happening on Live Streams. My Internets perfect too and Im with Talk Talk but recently I've been watching Live Streams and it happens. And now its happening on NOW TV and I dont need this as Walking Deads back on Monday and I've waited 8 months for this. 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Note has fixed it mate, although mine was okay last night x
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey rob

It just cuts out, but all 3 work fine when used separately but when now tv is used on the ps4 with talk talk it cuts out every 15-20 minutes