cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game voucher code

Got a game voucher code for 3 months free now tv, but the code don't seem to work. Do I need to set up account(bank details etc) to work it? Only want to try the 3 months not pay for anything or give out bank details etc
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No, once you are into your 3 months you can cancel at any time, and you still get to watch until the 3 months is fully up. During the cancellation process it tells you exactly what date you can carry on watching until. 

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've set mine up, I went for the 14 trial and I had 3 months free. But I've checked my online banking and I am being charged £9.99? Please explain why? It's not even been a month yet as I bought it just before Christmas. And will I be able to get a refund? Regards
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User £9.99 is the price for movies, it's not included in a 3 month entertainment pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

we have exactly the same problem

ive set up  an account added card details but the GAME voucher code wont work...saying invalid...myself and my husband have tried

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear this. My colleague Simon will be in touch with an e-mail and will look into this further for you and resolve.

Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi guys, I currently have the same problem....have a 3 month code to activate from Game, although I am receiving the error message that the code is invalid.

I have a NowTV account set up & am currently using a 14 day trial, hoping that by the end of these 14 days I'll have a solution for my voucher code. Please can someone advise regarding?

Appreciate the help!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

This usually happens if people misread the code. If you had it emailed to you try copy and pasting it into the add a voucher link on your My Account > My Passes page http://account.nowtv.com/passes

Otherwise, have a look at the following article and try a few different combinations, especially where a letter may be a number or vice versa, e.g 5(five) and S, 1 (one) and I (capital i ) etc

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid

If you are still stuck, click the green Contact Us at the bottom left of that page and on the following page choose the option to Use Live Chat who can check the code for you.