cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message

Hello I am currently using the 2 week free trial to catch up on the walking dead, I use my ps4 to watch the episodes on but today I got a error message up saying (somethings not right. Give it a moment, or check nowtv.com/status for updates) I have searched the Internet for solutions and I haven't found anything that works, I have signed out and back it but it still comes up. The error code on screen is: 2140536830-0x806a0002, if anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated, I was considering keeping now to aswell but I'm in 2 minds on weather I will now. I was looking for a direct email but I couldn't find one, I need the issue solved as quick as possible any help is great. Thanks Kieran.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello it seems to of fixed itself for now, for future reference though I am in the uk. Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Is the error code only happening on one particular show and episode or is the error message coming up on everything that you try to watch ?

Also, could you confirm that you are based in the UK or the Republic of Ireland ?

Perhaps there is something in this linked thread with the same error message that can point you in the right direction ?

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/PlayStation-4/Error-code-2140536830-0x806a0002/td-p/332048

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. That could be due to a problem with the content file, can you try playing other episodes to see if it's everything causing the problem or just one particular episode.

If it's everything try rebooting your router and try again.

If it's just one episode post back with which season/episode is the problem.

Also are you watching in the UK or ROI?