cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code: -2140536830-0x806a0002

I keep getting this error code when trying to watch The Arrow S4 ep1 on the PS4.

The status page shows no issues.

Anything I can do to fix this ?

Thanks
Daz.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you just need to wait for NOW TV to reupload the file as it appears to be corrupt. If you have a mobile or tablet it's working there.

View solution in original post

110 REPLIES 110
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the similar error code come up when trying to watch greys anatomy s3 ep19.

Can this episode be fixed at all?

Thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you. Odculogic didn't mean to accept that as a solution but hopefully the episode is back up and running soon!
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Can you please let us know if you are accessing Greys Anatomy through the Sky Living Channel or ABC Studios? 

If you are trying through Sky Living, can you please try ABC Studios? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, @Anonymous User

The error code stated is related to a media corruption issue over at NOW TV. Not a problem, once an official representative reviews the issue, it should be rectified promptly. Its a shame to hear you are unable to watch S3 EP19 of Grey's Anatomy, but rest assured that the problem is temporary.

Thanks!

Osculogic

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I can't load the video "nazi killer bugs" been trying for a few days and it's still coming up with this error code. Hope Now TV get it fixed as it doesn't work on and three devices I have tried it on.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, unfortunately there is an issue with this piece of content. It's been raised and we hope to have it resolved ASAP. Apologies for any inconvenience called. Hope you have a nice Christmas.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem as in a previous post by another user. Has this been resolved yet? Very frustrating.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

any possiblitiy of a reply tonight? seems you can watch old stuff but cant watch live tv. Just ugraded to the sports package to watch the football and it wont stream on mac and wont even let me sign in on PS4!!!!!!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Can you please let us know where you are trying to view from? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team