cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code: -2140536830-0x806a0002

I keep getting this error code when trying to watch The Arrow S4 ep1 on the PS4.

The status page shows no issues.

Anything I can do to fix this ?

Thanks
Daz.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you just need to wait for NOW TV to reupload the file as it appears to be corrupt. If you have a mobile or tablet it's working there.

View solution in original post

110 REPLIES 110
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this.

Are you able to confirm that this is happening on your PS4 ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting this error code on The Blacklist 2.7 😢😢
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using my PlayStation 4, I've not been able to access any show for some time now. Each time I try and play an episode of anything, I get the above error code. Assistance please!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your PS4. 

Have you been able to consider the steps linked by @schnapps?

Can you let us know if it solves things for you?

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you tried this suggestion in this thread linked below ?

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/PlayStation-4/Error-2140536830-0x806a0002/m-p/358832#M2065

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get this error message when trying to play alot of things on the entertainment package and it always seems to be the episodes i want, most recently it has happened with "a league of their own" S6 ep8 , S8 ep4 , S8 ep5, i have already signed in and out and deleted and reinstalled the app which isnt something you expect to have to do with a a recognized company like this
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Having the same trouble I can't watch anything at all on my PS4 any help would be great
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Apologies for the late reply.

Are you still experiencing this issue and if so have you tried the steps @Anonymous User provided above?

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to see that you've been having issues on your PS4. We tested the episodes you mentioned and they appear to be working fine. Do you have any other devices that you can check to see if you get the same issue? It's possible this may be a PS4 issue. You can also try starting your PS4 in safe mode to see if this helps. Follow the instructions below to do this:

To Enter Safe Mode on PS4

1. Ensure the PS4 is powered off
  2. Press and hold the Power Button on the PS4. Release it after you've heard two beeps: one when you initially press, and another 7 seconds later.
  3. Connect the DualShock 4 controller with the provided USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.

You’ll then see the below options

1. Restart System- Ends Safe Mode and restarts the PlayStation 4 normally.
  2. Change Resolution- Changes the screen resolution to 480p when the PlayStation 4 is restarted.
  3. Update System Software- Allows the PlayStation 4 to update the system software via Internet, USB Drive, or Disc.
  4. Restore Default Settings- Restores the PlayStation 4 to the default factory settings.
  5. Rebuild Database- Scans the drive and creates a new database of all content.
    This operation may take a long time depending on the type and number of data items.
  6. Initialize PS4IMPORTANT: All data and settings will be lost by performing this step.
    Deletes all user data and restores the PS4 as if it just came out of the box. This option is the same as [Initialize PS4 ] in the (Settings) menu. System software (firmware) is not deleted.

Initialize PS4 (Reinstall System Software) - IMPORTANT: Deletes all information on the HDD, including the System Software. A message that states a USB storage device containing the System Software must be connected, is displayed. Then you can confirm the selection.

Let me know if this works for you.

Bisa

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue trying to watch ghostbusters and have had it before with other films, is there any other solution other than the reset? Don't want to loose all other stuff 

thanks