cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code: -2140536830-0x806a0002

I keep getting this error code when trying to watch The Arrow S4 ep1 on the PS4.

The status page shows no issues.

Anything I can do to fix this ?

Thanks
Daz.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you just need to wait for NOW TV to reupload the file as it appears to be corrupt. If you have a mobile or tablet it's working there.

View solution in original post

110 REPLIES 110
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, can you tell us what device you are using to watch this ? Have you tried any other device to see if it works? if it is an app try deleting it and re downloading the app.

If it is the Nowtv box, there is a reset button on the back, try rebooting the box, and check if this helps .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same error for me absolute joke
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm so frustrated by this I log in on my PS4 and as soon as I try to watch something it comes up with this message
Something's not right!!! It shores
error code: 2140536830-0x806a0002
In the bottom right hand corner what the hell is this why can't it just work ? Paying for nothing at the moment and will cancel soon if not fixed !
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Has started working now thank goodness
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yep restated 3 times same rubbish message
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I was getting the same error message just now and restarted my ps4 and it's working again. Might be worth a try if you haven't, hope this helps 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
yes im the same
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting error code after just paying for sports day pass!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just paid for sports day pass to watch game on ps4 and error code -2140536830-0x806a0002 appears saying something,s not right,so basically cant watch anything and it has took payment out my bank,cant seem to get contact from now tv,not happy
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant watch anything on ps4 app, been the same for two days now! Everytime I click on either movie or entertainment I get the following message "something's not right" with the error code in subject. Any way of fixing the issue?