Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Devices being deleted

Hi,

Didn't really know where to put this but, I went to "manage my devices"

on the webpage and discovered an Android device listed, I deleted

that as I haven't got an Android device!.

Went to look again all other devices got deleted, 2 ps4's are the only

other things I use it on except an LG TV which strangely stayed listed?

has anyone got any idea how I can get them back on please?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As you may or may not be aware, the NOW TV service permits you to register up-to four playback devices and view their service on up-to two at the same time on the same NOW TV account. You can find out which devices you currently have registered by selecting the: 'My Account' button and accessing 'Manage Devices'.

Ordinarily you are permitted to change one registered device per month, which comes into effect at the beginning of the next new month. However, if you require 'forced' device limit resetting, this needs to be carried out by a NOW TV representative. But please be aware they are not obligated to carry out this service...

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got sorted thanks!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven’t got a laptop or pc so not able to do the live chat! Any ideas on how I could get this sorted? Thanks!
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993

Liv

The same device you use to post on this forum is the thing you can use to contact Now TV's help chat.

Because this an account problem, covered by data protection and privacy laws, no one else can help you to restore your account back to where it was before the deletions occured.

Therefore, you must contact help chat on the following URL:-

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

UK Bob

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I use my mobile for most activity on here including chat. If you type slow or are worried about signal making your response slow, tell them when you start you're using a mobile and could they be patient as your response takes a while. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have accidentally deleted 2 of my devices I need off my now tv account! Please can someone help me or I’ll be paying for something I can’t access 😕😕
Thanks!
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you follow the advice highlighted in the green box, this should be sorted for you. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As you may or may not be aware, the NOW TV service permits you to register up-to four playback devices and view their service on up-to two at the same time on the same NOW TV account. You can find out which devices you currently have registered by selecting the: 'My Account' button and accessing 'Manage Devices'.

Ordinarily you are permitted to change one registered device per month, which comes into effect at the beginning of the next new month. However, if you require 'forced' device limit resetting, this needs to be carried out by a NOW TV representative. But please be aware they are not obligated to carry out this service...

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the prompt reply,

I'll get on it now and contact them.

It's twice this happened now it's just strange the TV

gets left in the "devices" and everything else gets wiped out.

Thanks again, appreciated