cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code: -2140536830-0x806a0002

I keep getting this error code when trying to watch The Arrow S4 ep1 on the PS4.

The status page shows no issues.

Anything I can do to fix this ?

Thanks
Daz.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you just need to wait for NOW TV to reupload the file as it appears to be corrupt. If you have a mobile or tablet it's working there.

View solution in original post

110 REPLIES 110
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all, am getting this error message when trying to watch season 4 episode 2 of walking dead on ps4, can anyone help, watched up to this point no issues, cheers
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to use me free movies pass and i keep getting the error code above on all movies

Please can you advise?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

2140536830-0x806a0002 error message displayed when trying to watch any content on entertainment or cinema. Any fix?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi 

im getting this error code 2140536830-0x806a0002 when trying to watch anything on the ps4, can you help please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having issues watching the second episode of delicious keep getting an error code 2140536830-0x806a0002 can anyone help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Haha I don't blame you have one for me 👍🏽
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi ######

You know, I must compliment you on your unique and entertaining subject title, Delicious Crash.

When I first saw it I thought, "How can you have a delicious crash, crashes are unpleasant at the best of times", then after reading your post I got it.

I was amused though, sorry for your predicament because I too follow "Delicious" as well.

Best of luck.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi again

They hashed out my shortened form of your name, I didn't realise it was rude........... I'm gonna have a beer.

Cheers and catch you later.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Using a PS4 everything else works normal as I have managed to watch dead pool and modern family today. I will reinstall the app and see what happens. Thank you