cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Controller not working

Hi, this has happend before but the controller is not working, or will very briefly. It only occurs on the NowTV app..So direction, select etc...If you click back onto the ps4 system everything works fine..

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has happened to me, after constantly resetting my controller because the app crashes, I've had to now buy a new one and it's still doing the same, wonder how much longer I'll have to keep spending money on controllers before this joke of an app actually crashes my PS4 and I need to buy a new system?! Seriously though, is there any way to stop this from happening? My internet connection is fine, the app crashes on both my PS4 and my iPhone 6, yet I can stream Netflix, Amazon and other video apps with no issues on both devices?
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

How very weird @Anonymous User 😮

Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling the NOWTV app? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just tried that and now I can't sign in because the buttons still don't
work. This has definitely happened before..I don't remember doing anything
to remedy it though..
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
Just tried that and now I can't sign in because the buttons still don't
work. This has definitely happened before..I don't remember doing anything
to remedy it though..

Hi @Anonymous User Can you reset the controller please by holding down the Share and the PS button at the same time until the light flashes then try to move around after pluggin ght econtroller in via USB to re connect 🙂 Thanks