cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't sign in on PS4 app

Can't log in to the app on my PS4, says wrong username/password combo. They're both 100% right I've entered and re-entered a million times. No network problems, the issue is on NowTVs end.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, @Anonymous User

It can be frustrating when your login attempts are refused, but let's perform a few tests before suggesting a resolution. If you haven't already, reset the password on your account, and ensure you have the correct username. If you've tried that and it didn't work, please attempt the following;

Please login to NOW TV on your PC, or another device other than a console, and attempt to watch content, if you don't want to use-up another device slot, please at-least login and confirm that it was sucessful. If so, we can narrow the problem down to one particular device.

Please also make sure your PS4 and NOW TV application is up to date. Please resond with a @Anonymous User to let me know you've replied.

Thanks!

Osculogic

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Hi there. I've reset my password and that seemed to do the trick. Weird bug. Thanks for your help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, @Anonymous User

Great news! You can reach out to the NOW TV Community at anytime for the best advice for your questions or issues.

Thanks!

Osculogic