cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App crash, error CE-34878-0

Experiencing multiple crashes tonight while watching Sky Sports News with (generic PS4 error) code CE-34878-0. Throws me back to PS4 dashboard and I have to relaunch the app.

Crashes ranging from after a few seconds of streaming to after about 20 minutes. Incredibly frustrating having paid for a week of this.

I have deleted and reinstalled the app to no avail.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

We're aware of this issue and currently looking into it.

For further updates, please make sure you subscribe to this topic here.

Thank you for your patience and very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

81 REPLIES 81
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, since last week, NOW TV crashing badly on ps4. I am currently paying for movies, tv shows AND sport, which must be close to £50 a month. 
I have uninstalled and reinstalled.
I have cleared cache.
I have reset router. 

NO other programmes crashing, glitching, freezing. Only nowtv.

The problem is yours and whatever update you made to now tv. Cos now im worrying that im not going to be able to watch man utd on w/end. 

Please update when a fix is due and what we need to do?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also getting this error, started around the 25th also. Tried deleting and reinstalling and still crashed with the error code.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also getting this error, started yesterday and continuing today.
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry for the issues you have encountered with this error code on your device? 

Can you please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app? You may need to clear any saved data you have for the NOW TV app. 

Perform any updates you have for the system. 

You may also want to try resetting your router, please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, we don't get any error sign when the app crashes.  Every second or third day we use now TV app we have to uninstall then reinstall it.

Any suggestions?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Can you tell me what exactly happens? When does it happen - are you signing in or trying to watch content?

Have you tried any other device?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did all that was suggested there @Anonymous User, but once again it has just crashed on me with the same error code.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can you please let me know if you experience this issue on any other app @Anonymous User? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User - I've been using Netflix, WWE Network and playing a number of different games throughout the week and that error code hasn't appeared once. It's only ever come up with the Now TV app, seemingly since there was an update released for the app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since last week, NOWTV app is crashing my ps4. Reading other peoples posts, its happening to a lot of people. 
I have deleted nowtv and re added it. The problem still occuring, is there any news on when this will be fixed?