cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App crash, error CE-34878-0

Experiencing multiple crashes tonight while watching Sky Sports News with (generic PS4 error) code CE-34878-0. Throws me back to PS4 dashboard and I have to relaunch the app.

Crashes ranging from after a few seconds of streaming to after about 20 minutes. Incredibly frustrating having paid for a week of this.

I have deleted and reinstalled the app to no avail.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

We're aware of this issue and currently looking into it.

For further updates, please make sure you subscribe to this topic here.

Thank you for your patience and very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

81 REPLIES 81
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am having this issue. It's been happening for a number of weeks. We have deleted and reinstalled the app. Checked for any ps4 update and the console is showing as having the latest update.

This is really frustrating. We are paying for a subscription rusty we can hardly use.

Please can we have an adequate solution to this asap?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We're having the same problem and it's getting more and more frequent. Really frustrating and am going to cancel subscription if don't get a decent fix soon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Every time I try to watch a Now TV program on the PS4 it crashes and says an error has occurred (CE-34878-0) ... Any ideas why?? It's very annoying!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
This is happening for me I have tried everything and am starting to get annoyed at wasting my money on such a poor service. Is there a fix or shall I cancel my subscription now?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

@You may well have tried this, big have you tried turning the ps4 off at the masons and leaving it off for 5 mins or so before turning back on?

I assume you have the latest version of the app and have tried uninstalling!

If you wish to discuss the possibility of a refund contact Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that your experiencing this error on your PS4.

Would it be possible to try the following steps :

• Restart the system and try again. Make sure the latest patches and PS4 system software has been installed.
  • If the error persists, delete and re-install the NOW TV App and try again.
  • If the error still persists, you’ll have to re-install the PS4 system software. Go to  Settings, then to Initialization, and choose Initialize PS4. Be sure to back up your data before doing this.

Let us know how you get on.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have initialised my ps4 and reloaded Now TV app and it still comes up with error message when you go to view something then kicks you out of app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Can you check if there is any software update on the PS4 please.

Thanks

Simi

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No, my ps4 has the most recent update.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for checking for the updates. 

I am going to email you over some steps to try out on your PS4, so that its easier for you all you need to do is please reply back to my email so that I can assist you further. 

Thanks, 

Seema

NOW TV Team