cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolute crap service. and solutions? What solutions...

I have to laugh at some of the excuses / solutions offered by now tv. Such as not tapping the X or O buttons to avoid crashing the app on ps3/ps4. Are NowTV going to compensate all the people that end up frying their machines after all those required hard resets? Using this app is one sure way shorten the life of your playstation.

Only a corperate monster like Sky could get away with such a criminal racket. I love the way you guys hire all these goons to post comments on here which all state not employed by now tv / sky.... when it's obvious that most of them are! I've never had an issue with Netflix or Prime on my ps3/ps4, so please dont turn around and say its a problem with my router/ps3/connection like you have said to countless others again and again. Thanks for ruining my night.

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

If you go to My Account ( top right) and then My Passes you'll find the exit door

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And where is the refund?????

Appalling.

Why should I pay for rubbish service?

SORT THIS OUT.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Refund for what?

I can see you are cross, but can’t offer you any solace, as I can’t tell what you are cross about ?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh yes please tell me how to cancel as no longer wish to be part of a rubbish site,

Well done netflix etc you kick ######.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No service again more wasted time on my weeklypass always it says something's not right but you are quick to take my money and I can't afford to throw it away how do you get a refund on this service email e asap
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. 

These people aren't hired by us, they are helpful customers who are doing their best to help other customers. 

In regards to your issue, can you please tell me which troubleshooting steps have you tried? Have you tried any other device?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This now tv app on the ps4 is the worst app ive ever used doesn't even work crashes when ye pause! Its terrible update the ###### quick ###### sake

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You are best to go onto Live chat and report the fault. 
This a customer forum and rarely Now TV staff monitor it.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Can I assume you have deleted and reinstalled the app?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just tried to watch England v South Africa rugby with a Now TV pass, despite having had bad experiences in the past. I may have well listened to the radio, as i couldn't see most of the match due to the RUBBISH quality of the nowtv playrer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can Sky keep getting away with such a crap service, or ,at least, make no effort to upgrade the software to something comaribale to iplayer????????? I won't be using this again.