cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolute crap service. and solutions? What solutions...

I have to laugh at some of the excuses / solutions offered by now tv. Such as not tapping the X or O buttons to avoid crashing the app on ps3/ps4. Are NowTV going to compensate all the people that end up frying their machines after all those required hard resets? Using this app is one sure way shorten the life of your playstation.

Only a corperate monster like Sky could get away with such a criminal racket. I love the way you guys hire all these goons to post comments on here which all state not employed by now tv / sky.... when it's obvious that most of them are! I've never had an issue with Netflix or Prime on my ps3/ps4, so please dont turn around and say its a problem with my router/ps3/connection like you have said to countless others again and again. Thanks for ruining my night.

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV is ######.

I will never use it again.

Every time I buy a pass, I cannot view the product I have just paid for.

Anyone thinking of using this service...think again.

I cannot even log on from my desktop computer anymore.

At least I can log on from the lap top but I cannot do anything else.

The website is ###### and the viewing app is ######.

I don't normally get upset about trivial things like this but NOW TV has made my blood boil!!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to say, Nowtv is the worst, really the  worst modern app, (which I think is short for 'appens to work occassionally) I am sick of the shoddy piece of "insert very strong expletive". If you're listening Sky, REALLY ON ME FOR PUBLICITY. unless you treat you customers with the same level of professionalism as netflix, amazon et al, i truly hope you you fail utterly in this market. the amount of frustration your inferior service provides is enough to drive people to distraction, another little piece of s&!t to struggle with in a world already full of it. Thank you Sky, for absolutely nothing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No response to my previous post why is there no contact numbers for these rip off merchant s another evening of wasted timemoney and no service
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry for the delayed response and your viewing experience being poor. What happens when you try to view? So we don't go over covered ground can you let us know which steps you've already used? 

I assume you're using the PS4 app. Can you try clearing the NOW TV game data and try to play.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sadly I have to agree, this is a VERY bad App. I watch a show and nine time out of ten when  hit the 'back' button I have to quit the app completely and reboot it in order to watch something else, otherwise I just get a screen full of blank boxes followed eventually by an error message. It sin't my Net connection, Neflix, Amazon, iPlayer all work fine without a hitch, only NOW TV behaves this way on my PS4. It's getting to the point where I don't want to bother with it anymore. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, very sorry to hear you've had some issues with the app. Can you let us know which steps you've already tried? Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. Well I've deleted the Now TV app from the PlayStation me completely reinstalled it but the problem persists. Again this is the only TV streaming app I have problems with.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your reply.

I'll send you an email with some additional steps hopefully this should help.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I totally agree a rubbish service with no solution, why is there no cancel my subscription button here and the help section keeps you going round in circles, its like my connection keeps going round in circles also tried watching whitechapel last episode for 3 days now and total crap still.

Should shut this site down as its a rip off.