cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 month voucher now not showing as a pass

I signed up for a 2 week pass which finished on 11th Jan. I then entered a 2 month voucher for which I have an email receipt but the pass is now not showing in account or on ps4. Please advise / fix for me.
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'll get this looked into for you, please keep an eye on your emails.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased now tv through a 2month voucher. After purchasing the voucher, my little brother purchased the 2week free trial and i am wondering if that has cancelled the voucher as it saids on my Purchase History that i will be charged starting from the 24th of January, besides me using the 2month voucher. Are you able to fix the problem (if there is one) and reply back.

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User are you sure you actually used the voucher? It's not possible to have the trial once you've had the product. If you've still got voucher you could try to use it again. Alternatively was the trial for a different product? NOW TV offer movies and entertainment trials.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

110% sure that i used the voucher. Can you not check. Am i able to email the voucher code as i tried to use the voucher again and it said its has already been used. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post

The date you can see is the date your Pass will update 

I have checked your account, you will not be charged.

Regards

Sue 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem. 2 week trial followed by a 2 month free pass which came with PS4. It has been working fine until this evening. My son stopped viewing half way through a film to get ready for bed, came back to finish and now we can't view without buying another pass. We are only 10 days into our 2 month pass. What's going on please, NOW TV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I've sent you an email about this as it's an account related issue.

Please have a look out for it.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Emails checked and responded too
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having a similar problem with the four month pass. I started watching about two weeks ago and have received and email saying I have one day left! Please help.