cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£10 PSN Voucher??

I haven't got my PSN voucher that I was promised when I signed up to NowTV, it's been over a month and I have not received any email regarding the voucher.

Could someone please try and sort this out, thank you.
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, as this is account related I will send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am still waiting for my voucher. Please can someone help with this?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also wondering where my psn voucher is. Usually I wouldn't be too fussed but there's a really good sale on at the moment.
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

You should be sent an email within 30 days of making your first payment. 

Have you received anything in your junk folder? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My voucher is not working either. Says it is invalid. How do I get another one?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If one were to cancel within 30 days, should one still expect to receive the playstation voucher afterwards?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

If you stick around after your 14 day free trial and make your first payment of £9.99, we'll give you free £10 PlayStation store credit. No contract.

So you could cancel your subscription anytime after making the first payment and you will still get your free £10 PlayStation store credit.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Rich. I might not cancel. It's definitely the best on demand film service. I just wish it was a few quid cheaper. Perhaps I'll resubscribe each December for a month. I'm guessing my account will still exist after cancelling. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Perhaps you could also reply to my post and get my credit to me. Thanks. It has now been well over a month.