cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

something's not right

My now tv account won't sign in, I used the application last night 21st April, the application worked fine. Today I opened the app and it goes to a sign in or browse screen, I choose to sign in and enter my details and it then goes to the loading screen and eventually brings up the message "something's not right, please give it a moment or go to nowtv.com/status for updates" I have tried this several times but with no success. As previously stated the app was working fine last night and I have not had any other problems until now.

Thank you in advance.
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have the same issue 'something is not right' on iPad and appletv

how can I solve this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes..... Same problem here...... App work f fine 24hours ago. Today Zilch! 

Reset ipad. Removed and reinstalled app, rebooted router.... Still nothing..... Oddlyi can log in fine on my MacBook, but get different error messages... Regarding too many devices, despite only having 3 and not having changed any.....

The app is appalling..... Thankfully I am on monthly contract and will be cancelling.... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hi Can you double check in your account and into 'my devices' make sure you havnt already made your 1 change this month, could be the reason you are only able to watch on 3. 

Thanks the Nowtv team .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here can you sort it out
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sorry this is a late response. Is this fixed?

This is a bit of an old post, have you tried the advice by the staff on this thread?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox one consists in saying 'somethings not right' Anyway of getting around it?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble watching on your Xbox One.

Can you try the following:

- Uninstall/reinstall the app.

- Perform a hard reset by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds until the console shuts down. Unplug the power supply from the console. Wait for 3 minutes then plug the power supply back into the console.

- Test on a different TV if possible.

Can you let us know how you get on?

Thanks 🙂

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had a similar problem with the 'Something is not right' business.  It got resolved when I fixed another issue.  I couldn't see any images at all on xbox.  Whether it was in the apps store or anywhere else.  To resolve the image issue I logged into BT Home hub using the browser on XBox.  That resolved the image issue and at the same time the Something is not right issue.  After logging into home hub both images and now tv now work like a charm.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had this problem...and never have been able to view nowtv directly on my tablet..however I did stumble upon a way of casting to the TV via Chromecast. 

Open nowtv and before you choose a show to watch...cast your nowtv to your Chromecastusing the Chromecast icon at the the top right corner of your screen . after you have cast the screen you can then choose a show , press play and it should cast to the TV....although it does not show on the tablet.. Hope this helps for you.