cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This app is a disgrace

From continually crashing my PS3, continuous buffering (despite my broadband connection being strong and fast), to the poor picture quality, out of sync audio and clumsy and crashing menus, this app has been a disaster for as long as Ive had it.

I will be going to trading standards regarding the absolutely atrocious service offered from this product.
84 REPLIES 84
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm very sorry to hear you've had issues on the PS3 app, are you having issues like this on other devices? So we don't go over already covered ground can you let me know which trouble shooting steps you have already tried?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had but constant problems with the now TV app and my PS 3.  From the buffering issues, crashing, being signed out of PS 3 impossible to watch my connection is wired I have reset my router PS 3 is patched up to date. Wtf is going on I can hardly use the damm thing! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear you've had such issues with the PS3 app. Are you having issues with other devices too? Can you try it on a wireless connection and have no other devices using the wi-fi. 

Can you also delete and reinstall the app if you haven't already. Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

could you also send me the detailed troubleshooting guide? app constantly crashing for me as well, althogh i would settle for being able to sign in at the moment 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I  have the top virgin broadband package , just done a speed test at 21-30 and it is 131mb yet i am still getting buffering?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. I am sorry you've had some issues with your PlayStation app. I will be in touch with an e-mail with some trouble shooting steps. 

Please keep an eye out on your e-mail account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd also appreciate some advice, as the app has been crashing and locking up on my PS3 too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry for any problems you've had with the NOW TV app.

I have sent you an email with some detailed troubleshooting steps.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Might be an idea if you posted that email to the forum? Same issues here
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear you're experiencing problems watching NOW TV on your PS3.

I'll send you some further troubleshooting via email.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team