NOW TV Team

Re: This app is a disgrace

Hi @Ace26

Very sorry you're having issues with the PS app. As mentioned above it is being looked into for improvements but you should still be able to play out so apologies if this is not the case at the moment. 

Can you try deleting the app and then re-installing. Try a wired connection or wireless without any other devices using the wi-fi, whichever is best for your set up. Can you also try clearing the NOW TV game data. Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team 

First Poster

Why cant you give a time frame?

The last person who said they couldnt give a time frame said so in August. Its almost Chistmas.

Given the size of your business, this must be nothing short of an emarrassment for all of you.

Why wont someone take responsibility and deliver a timeline for your customers?

Occasional Poster

How did you fix it yourself?

First Poster

[ Edited ]

I have to agree and feel compelled to write here...After signing up for a free trial I installed the app on ps3

quite frankly it's a joke...the GUI is like treacle and I'm on superfast 76mb fibre lol

utter rubbish!

Contributor 1

Totally agree.  I wanted to watch Westworld but gave up because the experience so bad - laggy and unresponsive.  I have cancelled my 14 day free trial 2 days into it because of this.

Who is that person who says it's fine - I think they must be in denial for some reason - I don't believe that they do not work for Now TV - perhaps they developed the app in the past...

Contributor 1

Why does Netflix, Amazon and iPlayer work fine but the Now TV app does not?  Its a simple test...

This app really is a disgrace.  Now TV will not survive as a business with an attitude to software development like this.  It is a real shame because there is content on Now TV that Netflix and Amazon do not have.

Here is some free advice, as a business, their strategic stengths against the competition are their content but their weaknesses lie in the execution of their service...  customer experience is everything...  Please fix this app and I might venture back.

Highlighted
Occasional Poster

I didn't think it would be possible to make the PS3 Nowtv any worse but congratulations, you've outdone yourselves!