cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This app is a disgrace

From continually crashing my PS3, continuous buffering (despite my broadband connection being strong and fast), to the poor picture quality, out of sync audio and clumsy and crashing menus, this app has been a disaster for as long as Ive had it.

I will be going to trading standards regarding the absolutely atrocious service offered from this product.
84 REPLIES 84
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry you're having issues with the PS app. As mentioned above it is being looked into for improvements but you should still be able to play out so apologies if this is not the case at the moment. 

Can you try deleting the app and then re-installing. Try a wired connection or wireless without any other devices using the wi-fi, whichever is best for your set up. Can you also try clearing the NOW TV game data. Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why cant you give a time frame?

The last person who said they couldnt give a time frame said so in August. Its almost Chistmas.

Given the size of your business, this must be nothing short of an emarrassment for all of you.

Why wont someone take responsibility and deliver a timeline for your customers?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So funny how its took these robots replying to customers comments nearly a gear to admit the app is garbage and it is being worked on.my app sunk to new depths today.after purchasing skysports for a day both live matches I watched through my ps3 stopped halfway through and crashed the entire system.not only did it crash on those 2 occasions but also halfway through GOT tonight on sky Atlantic.absolute joke.don't respond to my point either if you haven't got a date for when it will FINALLY be sorted out!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's nothing to do with WiFi,Ethernet etc and even after deleting and reinstalling it still crashes the ps3!!!why won't you people answering these questions get that into your heads and stop asking stupid questions and copy and lasting stupid,useless answers!!the app sucks you need to talk to the developers!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks like you don't know what you're talking about GraphiteGB, what with NowTV having admitted to (but not fixing) these issues with the app. Ass.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ikr! It's crazy, just been reading this thread coz I have the same issue, exiting the app causes my ps3 to reboot and then I get file system check. NO OTHER APPS DO THIS (IPLAYER, NETFLIX, AMAZON INSTANT, ALL ON THE SAME PS3), IT IS NOT MY INTERNET CONNECTION, IT DOES NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE WHETHER IT IS WIRED OR WIRELESS FOR THE APP CRASHING MY SYSTEM, DITTO WITH DELETING DATA OR REINSTALLING THE APP. Please reply with something useful, or at least admit your app is not fit for purpose. Could you imagine a PC program that blue screen of deathed your PC every time you closed it, and then the dev kept saying 'well, have your tried WiFi instead of Ethernet?' THE APP IS BROKEN! Some assurance that it is being fixed would be nice rather than these canned robotic useless replies.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

We're working on improvements on the app, however at this stage we're unable to offer a timescale.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Jesus Christ!! Ranj, Birgit, Ruth, are you guys just robots regurgitating the same crap, or are you just ######!! Fix your ###### app!! This is a joke!! We shouldn't have to be IT ###### experts tampering with our consoles just to watch movies, shows etc. Apologies for my language, but this is ridiculous, and I'm really ###### off at your responses. FIX YOUR GOD DAMNED STUPID APP!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is getting ridiculous. Four times I have tried to watch something in the last half an hour and every time it has crashed the ps3. I have already done the whole uninstall and clear data thing and it still isn't working. I think I'll be cancelling as had enough of having to switch the ps3 off and go though it checking for problems due to an unexpected shut down!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch. Very sorry you're having issues with the PS3 app. Have you tried a wired connection? Do you have issues with other devices?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team