cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This app is a disgrace

From continually crashing my PS3, continuous buffering (despite my broadband connection being strong and fast), to the poor picture quality, out of sync audio and clumsy and crashing menus, this app has been a disaster for as long as Ive had it.

I will be going to trading standards regarding the absolutely atrocious service offered from this product.
84 REPLIES 84
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I still can't believe how bad the app is, all the people that have issues with it which is probably 95% of people and it still hasn't been fixed! I think that we deserve a refund or compensation due to a terrible app, poor picture and broken audio on a LOT of TV shows and movies. We pay for a broken service and they nearly always make it out to be an issue on our end, the service needs a complete makeover
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ruth,

I have tried all this and nothing changed.

My brand new PS4 just arrived on Monday this week, and the app on this is doing the same thing.

Explain that?

Please stop wasting my time and fix your app. Everyone is complaining about the same thing and you keep sending troubleshooting steps.

Sorry to say this, but are you guys stupid, or just playing dumb and taking our money like thieves?

I need to know, because to be honest, I'm tired of your approach.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

And hanging after buffering.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I concur with the sentiments expressed elsewhere. This app is barely fit for purpose. It's been an unreliable and unstable user experience for the two months I've been using it, while I have no problems with competitor apps like Netflix. After dealing with lock-ups and crashes which, until recently, required me to laboriously sign in again and again, I am now unable to sign in at all. I note that dozens of other users have the same problem, so unless we've all suddenly had a bout of memory loss, I suspect the problem is not at the user end.

I'm disinclined to continue with my subscription.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's now buffering every 5 minutes.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your message.

I'm going to email you so please keep a look out.

Thanks

Ruth

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Birgit, it's fine on laptops etc. it's just the PS3 app that has issues, freezing, not responding to commands/buttons pressed, kicking me out of the episode after 2 mins, crashing as described above etc. What troubleshooting are you talking about? Read my previous messages. It's been like this from day one, getting worse day by day. The app is glitchy. Fix it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a 100MB wired fibre optic virgin Internet connection. This is unacceptable!! Contact me, NOW!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your posts.

Sorry to hear that 😞

Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

How does NOW TV react on any other device?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Didn't even mention it freezes to a black screen, and the controller doesn't respond. Power off doesn't respond at the front either. You have to turn off the PS3 from the back switch. It's ridiculous!! This is killing my PS3!!