cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This app is a disgrace

From continually crashing my PS3, continuous buffering (despite my broadband connection being strong and fast), to the poor picture quality, out of sync audio and clumsy and crashing menus, this app has been a disaster for as long as Ive had it.

I will be going to trading standards regarding the absolutely atrocious service offered from this product.
84 REPLIES 84
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same problem. Have just signed up
to Now TV and really disappointed. Deleted data and app and started again several times. Crashes ps3 if you dare to want to watch something else. When finished GofT I will leave unless they sort this out.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had a free pass the whole of January. On feb 16th I was charged £9.99.
On several occasions I have tried to cancel the subscription however the useless website has obviously not worked. I am very upset and frustrated with this situation. Can you refund and cancel of subscription immediately please.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I am sorry to hear that you had issues trying to cancel. As this is an account related query I will send you an e-mail very shortly.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been using nowtv for almost a year now. Multiple times I have had to quit the app to try and watch something which more often than not will crash the whole playstation. I have reinstalled the app a couple of times to no effect. I really hope that they do look into a decent update into this. I tried to persuade a friend to subscribe but they are not as patient as myself so cancelled straight away. Please please fix this
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for posting.

I don't know what troubleshooting you've tried other than to reinstall but I'll send you an email with some more advanced troubleshooting that might help.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

In terms of connection, this would be down to the network connection on the console as buffering cannot be down to NOW TV unless otherwise stated due to service demand. In regards to crashing, lag and other application-based issues, this can be down to a number of factors including; installation errors, modified system files ('Jailbroken') or having outdated firmware.

If the issue persists on more then once device, please contact NOW TV support via email or live chat. This cannot be scaled to 'Trading Standards' as this isn't widespread and is normally resolved via the support team after contacting them.

Have a great day,

Brian B
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Plus, of course, it could be due to the app/service being buggy as hell!

Yet another here, with constant crashing on my PS3 system, whereas Netflix, et al, run perfectly. My PS3 is fully up to date, all updates fully installed, no out dated firmware or jailbroken files.

The problem is the NOW TV app, pure and simple.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have to agree and feel compelled to write here...After signing up for a free trial I installed the app on ps3

quite frankly it's a joke...the GUI is like treacle and I'm on superfast 76mb fibre lol

utter rubbish!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Exactly the same issues as others. PS3 crashes on exit, when it lets you even exit! Cannot go from one programme to another, cannot watch 2 episodes consecutively. No problems with Amazon Instant Video App or Netflix. The iOS version doesn't crash but the audio quality isn't great. Come on Sky. You can do better.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with the PS3. We're currently looking into this as we speak.

Have you tried un-installing then re-installing the NOW TV app as well as removing any NOW TV data?

Might also be worth giving your Router a quick reset.

Let us know how you get on!

Michael

NOW TV Team