cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sign in error message on now tv app

I keep getting an incorrect sign in error message when I enter my correct details into the app. I tried clearing all data, uninstalling then reinstalling the app. Twice. But still not working! Please help
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can the solution be shared here? I am also having the same problem. Seems to be one thing after another with this service!
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Could we ask you to refer to @Anonymous User 's post here and provide that information for us?

We would be emailing when we need to access the customer's account rather than trying to withhold any information from you.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem.  Online chat advised me to open in browser and suggested Mozilla so I downloaded this to my ipad and logged in fine to my Now TV account.  I was unable to watch anything though as it was not supported and instructed me to launch the app!! I did this and exact same problem logging in.  Cannot recoginise the log in details when they are perfectly fine on all other devices.  Spent 2 hours trying to sort this and still no further forward.  I registered for Now TV for the ease and 'portability' which I do not have if the app cannot be used?  Help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the same problem myself - driving me nuts!
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post - would you be able to answer the questions @Anonymous User asked the previous poster for us?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I am based in the UK

No I'm not running any vpns
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I will send you an email regarding this.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy

Sorry it must have been another browser type - point being is that my login details are the same in the app and on the browser and I can log in successfully on the browser but not in the app.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to check @Anonymous User

You are based within the UK and have not modified your device or running any VPN's on your Internet service ?

Thanks

Andy