cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Last watched reset

Hi. I usually watch Now TV on my PS3. I'm not sure if the issue I experience is limited to this device. Sometimes if I haven't watched a series in a while, my last watched episode disappears and often I can't remember where I got up to, causing me to re watch things to catch up. Any reason why this happens or if it happens to anyone else. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

I'm sure after 30 days, anything unwatched for that long is dropped from "my TV". 

Hope that makes sense. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

I'm sure after 30 days, anything unwatched for that long is dropped from "my TV". 

Hope that makes sense. 😉

Hi @Anonymous User

What @caseyb1993 has said sounds about right. Smiley Happy

Your watchlist won't get altered, though, unless you change it yourself, so it might be best to add things you want to watch to your watchlist. To be sure, you can always quickly find them

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks @commanda6 🙂

I thought it sounded like gibberish the way I typed it. 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂