First Poster

Last watched reset

Hi. I usually watch Now TV on my PS3. I'm not sure if the issue I experience is limited to this device. Sometimes if I haven't watched a series in a while, my last watched episode disappears and often I can't remember where I got up to, causing me to re watch things to catch up. Any reason why this happens or if it happens to anyone else. Thanks

Elite 4

Re: Last watched reset

@Abz89 Hello Smiley Happy

I'm sure after 30 days, anything unwatched for that long is dropped from "my TV". 

Hope that makes sense. Smiley Wink

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
Highlighted
Champion 1

caseyb1993 wrote:

@Abz89 Hello Smiley Happy

I'm sure after 30 days, anything unwatched for that long is dropped from "my TV". 

Hope that makes sense. Smiley Wink

Hi @Abz89

What @caseyb1993 has said sounds about right. Smiley Happy

Your watchlist won't get altered, though, unless you change it yourself, so it might be best to add things you want to watch to your watchlist. To be sure, you can always quickly find them

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution. Thanks

Click here to go to nowTVs main YouTube channel
Click here to go to the nowTV help YouTube channel
Elite 4

[ Edited ]

Thanks @commanda6 Smiley Happy

I thought it sounded like gibberish the way I typed it. Smiley Very Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)