cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't find Now TV app in my ps3

The app is not in TV/Video services neither in the PlayStation store. I don't know where to look now... Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

So it does sound like this would be to do with the PS account being set up for the US.

Sadly, all the info I can find relating to changing you region on PS3 suggests the only way to do this is by creating a new PlayStation account 😕 - not the news you wanted to hear I know.

My only other suggestion would be to perhaps contact PlayStation support to see if they have any suggestions?

Cheers

Simon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I understand your pain. This is so frustrating. All Now TV users should be allowed to use the app no matter what geographic location. I am going to unsubscribe the service. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You are aware that Now TV only permits the use of the app within UK and most countires in the EU? 

With Comcast now at the helm of Sky, it is very possible that things will change. Although unlikely as they will only be focused on the products within its own territoires. 

It is a whole different ball game to Netlfix. Whereas the libary changes based on your region. Apart from Amazon originals you won't get the same "prime" library in the US compared to UK. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
i Understand that however i hate the overall all functioning of the site
itself. Sometimes it works flawless sometimes it will keep asking me to
repay even though i have a 6 months long subscription. Sometime when i
click on the video nothing will happen. and you are just sitting ducks. I f
i wanna see a match from now on i will directly log on on sky sports or str
sports. definitely not now tv
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spot on - had my location set as USA so I couldn't find it - thank you.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
The app is not in TV/Video services neither in the PlayStation store. I don't know where to look now... Thanks!

Hi @Anonymous User

I don't language and location settings on your PlayStation 3 set to UK? 

Your PlayStation 3 will only give you the option to find and install the NowTV app if you are located in the UK and your language and location settings are set appropriately. I believe you also need a UK PlayStation network account.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I bought the ps3 in the US and I just moved to the UK. I didn't change my
setting location, how can I do that? Thx
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

So it does sound like this would be to do with the PS account being set up for the US.

Sadly, all the info I can find relating to changing you region on PS3 suggests the only way to do this is by creating a new PlayStation account 😕 - not the news you wanted to hear I know.

My only other suggestion would be to perhaps contact PlayStation support to see if they have any suggestions?

Cheers

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you! Yes, I created a new PSN account with UK as my country and now I
can see and download the app.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I bought the ps3 in the US and I just moved to the UK. I didn't change my
setting location, how can I do that? Thx

Hi @Anonymous User

I haven't used my PS3 in a long time. In fact it's not even something any more. I can however point you to one of my fellow forum users who does use of PS3

@caseyb1993 might be able to help you . If not a member of NowTV staff will help you out when they see this

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.