cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001)'

The now tv app on 3 different ps3's and a ps4 will not allow me to sign in. Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001). I can sign in on the website on my phone and PC using same details that are not accepted on Playstation??? I have also used sign in details of a different account created by my partner and still get same error message!! I have used live chat, followed all advice. Changed password, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the router. None of these actions have made any difference. Live chat keep telling me the fault is with my equipment and not with service provider. I am not alone having this issue, nowtv need to accept there is an issue and fix it rather than blaming the user and there equipment. Compensation for not being able to use the service should also be strongly considered. Is anyone else suffering from this issue?
105 REPLIES 105
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot sign in on my NOWTV box however I can on my web browser. This really isn't on. Can you fix this please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting on the help forum.

Your issue should now be resloved.

Feel free to come back for anymore help Smiley Happy

Cheers 

James

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having. Same issue its so annoying
It must be a play station network fault as it logs in on my iPad
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also havign the same issues with an LG samrt tv. Keeps saying log in details are incorrect, however i can log in with a laptop or mobile phone. The App on the lg tv will not accept my log in details.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

That's annoying, so sorry to hear that's happening!

Please keep an eye out for an email from me and we'll look into your account and see what's going on for you. 

Cheers,

Seema
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. Can login fine on PC but not on PS4 for a few days now. Please can you sort this?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Oh dear, so sorry to hear that!

Please keep an eye out for an email from me and we'll look into your account and see what's going on for you. 

Cheers,

Seema
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am having the same problem. Having been through various message boards it would appear that a common trait amongst sufferers of this service failures it that they are Virgin Media ISP customers. Only subscribed for GoT and now I can't watch it. Please help!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi  @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'm really sorry to see that you are recieving an error message in regards to you signing in.

You will recieve a email very shortly about your issue so please keep a look out.

Thanks

Ruth

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting this exact same problem, my details are correct, I can log in on my Mac, but I can't log in on my PS3 at all.