cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001)'

The now tv app on 3 different ps3's and a ps4 will not allow me to sign in. Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001). I can sign in on the website on my phone and PC using same details that are not accepted on Playstation??? I have also used sign in details of a different account created by my partner and still get same error message!! I have used live chat, followed all advice. Changed password, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the router. None of these actions have made any difference. Live chat keep telling me the fault is with my equipment and not with service provider. I am not alone having this issue, nowtv need to accept there is an issue and fix it rather than blaming the user and there equipment. Compensation for not being able to use the service should also be strongly considered. Is anyone else suffering from this issue?
105 REPLIES 105
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you my lifesaver.....i feigned illness and read my book instead so not sure what's happening in stenders 😉 ta for the tip, great customer service once again, have good wknd.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nice one 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello again, it was fixed but after a system update the problem has reappeared.....Help me please 😁

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't seem to login on my ps3 anymore? Help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help...Help help sad face

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i am having this problem also?? i have tried the usual  "delete app" done that! "reset password" done that ??? help please! i can log in on my P.C with no problems using my account name and password but not on my P.S3 its saturday night,movie night grrrrrrrr help me!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the problems.

It looks like you got this all resolved now.

If that's not the case,. please let us know and we'll look further into things for you.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
All sorted now cheers dude

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am using ps3 that have always used now all of a sudden it says error please try later, but if I log on website it allows me, only use ps3 ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm very sorry to hear you've had some issue. I will send you an e-mail shortly. Please keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team