cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 6003

Every time I try to watch anything on now tv its comes up with error 6003 so I went on manage my devices and I still have an empty slot...
70 REPLIES 70
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i only have one device linked to my now tv account and it wont let me watch the tv it just says error code 6003 could you please reset it and i have tried changing my email address for the account one that recieves information to <Removed> and they said they would give me a code in 48 hours and it has been 96 so could that also be changed as nothing had been done about that aswell 

so please email back to <Removed> as other one no longer exists 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I removed devices off my account because i have replaced some of them, so all 4 slots were available, i added only 1 device and it works fine, but when i tried to add a 2nd and 3rd i get the 6003 message, i cleared off old devices because there were 2 with the same device name, didnt know which was which, now it doesnt work, i can understand for security reasons having a limit to changes but its a bit silly if the old device cant be put back on!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am absolutely furious. I've spent £40 today on 2 now TV boxes. One for my sons room and one for my room. As far as I am aware you can have 4 devices and watch from 2 at the same time. Apparently though I have to wait a month to register my box!!! This is absurd! I've paid for the thing therefore I should be able to watch it!!! I think I'll have to take this up with the consumer watchdog.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They need to sort this once a month ####

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the frustrating experience.

I've reset your device slots so you can now add 4 devices of your choice.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Is ridiculous not are ridiculous...
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It seems logical that once you go into the interface and remove a device then the new device should be usable in real time or with a technology acceptable delay.... This business of only being able to make changes once a month are ridiculous.. Why don't now tv only accept us making purchases of boxes when we are clear for the next stupid change.. I have bought a new black box on amazon and can't use it till next month even though I have removed the other devices from my account. It makes me even more annoyed as I am a sky user so I'm paying 100 per month for full fat sky at my home this is for my daughters house where we have full sky also but need to have sky in a 3rd room
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ive had trouble with setting up my surface to nowtv, i didn't knowi had a limit, i deleted my phone so i had another free slot but now i can't reinstall my surface or phone. how long do i have to wait before i can use them again?