Champion 4

Re: Error 6003

Hi and welcome to the forum @Cameron5,

As you may or may not be aware, the NOW TV service permits you to register up-to four playback devices and view their service on up-to two at the same time on the same NOW TV account. You can find out which devices you currently have registered by selecting the: 'My Account' button and accessing 'Manage Devices'.

Ordinarily you are permitted to change one registered device per month. However, for 'forced' device limit resetting you will need contact a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility (but please be aware they are not obliged to perform this service). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

First Poster

Hi,

I'm getting this error code on all my registered devices.  I can't watch Now TV at all.  The devices have been registered for months & years.

Legend 2

@JMBO80

Welcome to the forum. Seem to be happening to a few people at the moment.

Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you so that you can watch on your devices again.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

First Poster

If you could help me also I'd be so happy! This problem is driving me mad!
Thanks for all the help.
Champion 4

Hi @Mickbrowne,

If you need your device limit count refreshing you will have to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

First Poster

I'm having the same problem. For some reason I'm not able to view on either laptop app, chromecast or even just the iphone without getting this error message.  I removed one laptop from devices and replaced it with chromecast.  I watched one episode of a show via chromecast successfully, and afterwords now repeatedly get the error 6003 message, even though I'm not using any new devices.  I tried to find the live chat function - not working. I tried to send a message to the help centre - not working.  Please could you resolve this ASAP.  I've only had Now TV for about a week. Bit dissapointing to have it breakdown so quickly.

Thanks

James

Highlighted
Champion 4

Error code 6003 - Too many registered devices

[ Edited ]

Hi @JamesBundy

With regard to 'device limits'... Ordinarily you are permitted to change one registered device per month. However, for 'forced' device limit resetting you will need contact a NOW TV representative.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

Cheers

First Poster

I also have the same problem. When I go to watch a film on my account it comes up with the error code 6003. I only have 2 devices registered. Please reset this for me. Thank you
Champion 4

Tia-Cooper wrote:
I also have the same problem. When I go to watch a film on my account it comes up with the error code 6003. I only have 2 devices registered. Please reset this for me. Thank you

Hi @Tia-Cooper,

You will have to directly contact a NOW TV representative yourself to get this issue sorted...

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

Cheers

First Poster

Keep getting an error message on TV I still have one device remaining but error 6003 comes up when trying to watch on my TV perhaps I am having the same fault as shanjord. Please assist and send me an email please to reset this