cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 6003

Every time I try to watch anything on now tv its comes up with error 6003 so I went on manage my devices and I still have an empty slot...
70 REPLIES 70
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As you may or may not be aware, the NOW TV service permits you to register up-to four playback devices and view their service on up-to two at the same time on the same NOW TV account. You can find out which devices you currently have registered by selecting the: 'My Account' button and accessing 'Manage Devices'.

Ordinarily you are permitted to change one registered device per month. However, for 'forced' device limit resetting you will need contact a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility (but please be aware they are not obliged to perform this service). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ch anything on now tv its comes up with error 6003 so I went on manage my devices and I only have one registered device.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

I recommend going on to live chat to see if they can do a reset.

There was a problem with this error not to long ago.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices

Click the link and then the green contact us button at the bottom. Then select "live chat". 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

First time happened this last night half way watching a film and this message came up saying you're registered the main number of devices and used your one monthly permitted. i only have one device using nowtv on my ps4. i dont have it on phone or laptop. help me please 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Try nowtv live chat, hopefully they can help you out.

Click on link below to contact live chat.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Managing-Devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone please reset my account so I can use MY now tv account as I can't watch any shows because someone has passed my account details around and I'm unable to use to service I am paying for.

I don't know how they accessed these details but to not enable ME on my home now tv Xbox one to use the service is ridiculous and that I must wait until the 1st of July for what security reasons I don't know.

Please either get this sorted within the next hour or refund me my money as this is unacceptable.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
So after reading your 'tips' with no avail I've decided to cancel my subscription.

Such as shame as I have constantly sang the praises how this streaming service has greater content than others like Netflix or Amazon Prime.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have allowed you some extra device changes to get you back up and running.

If you had of contacted our live chat team last night they could have fixed this for you as they are available until midnight.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Now I've deleted all the other devices I still cannot use my own to watch what I want to watch.

Is this some sort of joke? How is this efficient can someone please explain?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have a now to box and it just came up with error code 6003 this happens last night and I waited ti today to watch a movie but it still coming up with the error code can anyone help please