cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device limit

Despite having watched now tv on the PS3 without problem it now states I have reached my device limit and cant be used. Logged into account only three devices registered and clearly states there is one free space. Oddly it does not have the PS 3 registered even though I have been using it since I joined. Can't believe how difficult it is to try and get advice on here ! All contact info goes around in a big loop and you never actually find a way of contacting anybody. I have never come across such a ridiculous and difficult service. Can someone please help me to get help !!
32 REPLIES 32
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I have sent you an email regarding this. 

Thanks, 

NOW TV Team

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

It is possible to reach your device limit if, for example, you've had all four slots filled in the past and then delete one or more to make space. You are then allowed to only add one device each month. The following article explains the device limit rules

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

However don't worry, when a member of the NOW TV Team pick up your message they can look into it for you and should be able to reset your devices so you can use your PS3 again. Just wait for them to contact you on here.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for your help with this